Guide to Dining
Welcome to Bunker Hill Community College College
Bunker Hill Community College dining services are managed by Aladdin Food Management Services, LLC. Here at BHCC we offer a program that meets the needs of today’s college student. Each year you will experience exciting changes, fresh menus, and new enhancements to your dining program. These changes are a result of the feedback and input of many students and staff members.
Dining Hall Info and Policies
This is YOUR dining service and we are here to serve you! We appreciate your input and feedback to better meet your needs. You can make your voice heard through comment cards or just introduce yourself and tell us what you think.
Special Dietary Needs
If you have special dietary needs, please consult with the Food Service Director. All efforts will be made to meet your special needs.
ECO To-Go Containers
Containers can be purchased at the cashier stand for $5.00, bring in every visit and we will package your meal in the clean container. Container can be returned at any time for a $3.00 refund.
We have a wealth of resources available to our guests, including the expert guidance of a registered dietitian. Arrangements can be made for individual consultations concerning any dietary need, such as sports nutrition, weight control, food allergies, or medically prescribed diets.
Your understanding and observation of the following regulations will guarantee smooth, efficient operation of the Dining Hall.
- Students must obey the BHCC rules of conduct while in the cafeteria and dining room
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
- Please refrain from using foul language when in the cafeteria area.
- Anyone caught removing food or drink from the cafeteria without first paying for it will be brought to the attention of campus police and subject to legal action..
- After dining, please place all waste in the trash, recycling in the blue containers, and leave your table and chairs neat and clean.
- Cutlery, plates, cups, napkins and condiments are provided to our paying guests only
- We also ask that you abide by all of the Aladdin policies.
Dining Hall personnel reserve the right to dismiss or suspend you from the dining area for inappropriate behavior.
Trouble opening the document?
Many of our documents require adobe reader. Download it for free below.